Ecoplus Wooden Window.
Stylish design, sharp edges and strong construction.
Ecoplus 78 mm
Ecoplus wood system is an innovative profile with 78 mm installation depth. Ecoplus is an uncommon profile on the market with a thickness of 78 mm which has been equipped with three gaskets between the frame and sash.
Thanks to the application of a modern drip, triple weatherstripping, and glazing bead with modified construction the system is characterized by high tightness and very good thermal performance. The modern design, sharp edges and sturdy construction are additional assets of the Ecoplus profile.
- Construction – With a frame and sash cross-section dimensions 78 x 81 mm and a single frame design, if it is technically possible, we can provide any shape and size of the window.
- Material – Three-layer glued scantling, homogeneous or combined in length. Wood types: pine, mahogany, meranti, oak.
- Uw value – 0.89 W/m2K (for test size window 1230×1480 mm).
- Glazing package, Ug value – 42mm (4-16-4-14-4), Ug = 0,6 W/m2K. Glass package may be modified.
- Sound insulation – Sound reduction for the standard unit Rw = 31 dB. Glazing unit with improved sound absorption (option) for Rw = 34-42 dB, depending on a selected glazing unit. For more details about acoustic glazed units please see our supplier website.
- Air permeability – Class 4
- Watertightness – Class 3A
- Wind load – Class C2
- Fittings – Roto NT; Siegenia Titan AF;
- Surface treatment – Transparent colours based on current colour chart. Opaque colours based on RAL and NCS charts.
|Hinge Type||Standard||Concealed||Power Hinge|
|Min Frame Width||450 mm||572 mm|
|Max Frame Width||1521 mm||1521 mm||up to 1300 mm|
|Min Frame Height||450 mm||416 mm|
|Max Frame Height||2450 mm||2450 mm||up to 3100 mm|