We offer both modern woodwork that meets current energy efficiency standards, as well as stylised - for historic buildings.
Appearance, performance, clear class leader.
These outward-opening windows have been designed with Northern European clients in mind, where this type of joinery is most popular. Their carefully designed, slender construction gives an impression of simplicity and sublime elegance.
A characteristic feature of these windows is their design and the way the joinery is opened – outwards, which increases the space available in the room. Thanks to this solution, objects can be left on the windowsill when opening the window.
Additional sealing in windy conditions is provided by the profile structure, where the sash is pressed against the frame. As a result, the stronger the wind, the tighter the seal and the safer the window.
The use of high quality materials: selected glued scantlings, multi-clamp ferrules, heat protection glazing units, and modern production technology allows obtaining a product with excellent aesthetic and functional parameters.
Such a unique design allows for easy maintenance and ensures every window stays in optimum condition for longer periods of time. They are perfect for buildings that are more exposed to weathering: mountain areas, coastal zones.
- Construction – Single frame, frame dimension 56 x 92 mm, sash dimension 56 x 61 mm. All technically possible shapes and dimensions.
- Material – Pine, meranti or oak timber.
- Sound insulation – Sound reduction for the standard unit Rw = 31 dB. Glazing unit with improved sound absorption (option) for Rw = 34-42 dB, depending on a selected glazing unit.
- Uw value – The heat transfer coefficient for the window with the test dimensionis Uw -1.3 W / m2K.
- Glazing – Double-glazing, single-chamber (4-18Ar-4), 26 mm unit, the heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.0 W / m2C (BS EN-674), inter-pane cavity filled with argon.
- Triple-glazing, twin-chamber (4-10Ar-4-10Ar-4), 32 mm unit, the heat transfer coefficient Ug = 0.8 W / m2K (EN-PN 674), inter-pane cavity filled with argon.
- Maximum glass thickness in frame 40 mm, in sash 44 mm.
- Ornamental glass, safe, with sun protection properties – option.
- Spacer – Aluminium Spacer – standard.
- Warm edge spacer – option.
- Window muntins – Vienna (glued wooden + internal aluminum
widths: 22, 32, 42 mm), inter-pane, construction widths: 60 mm or 80 mm.
- Fittings – Supplied by IPA Denmark.
- Gaskets – Single gasket Q-LON 3053 supplied by Schlegel.
Glass gaskets: both sides black 3 mm gasket supplied by Deventer.
- Silicone – Wacker or Perennator, colours: transparent, white, light brown, dark brown, black.
- Surface treatment – Transparent paints according to Sigma Coatings colour chart. Opaque paints according to RAL and NCS colour charts. Four coating system, impregnation, primer, interlayer, topcoat.
- Cladding – Aluminum cladding cut 45° Mechanically gripped or welded. Colors according to RAL color cart. Cladding supplier Aluron.
- Handles – Hoppe Secustic Atlanta handle in silver.
- Key-lockable handle in colors as above – option.
Thermo IV 92 mm
The classic choice for high performance homes.
This wood system is the best answer to the ever-increasing cost of energy.
Thermo 92 mm woodwork combines perfect performance parameters, making it the first choice when you are looking for a top-of-the-range product.
Thermo 92 mm window A solid 92 mm thick profile, energy-saving glazing with a heat transfer coefficient of Ug = 0.5 W/m2K and three weather seals guarantee high thermal comfort and real savings in your home.
Fittings and glazing can be added or modified to achieve the desired parameters: improved comfort of use and increased burglar and acoustic protection.
- If you are looking for windows that are manufactured for optimum transparency, airtightness, thermal performance and durability, this is the product for you.
- Material – Three-ply glued scantling, homogeneous or combined in length. Wood types: Pine, Mahogany, Meranti, Oak.
- Uw value – 0.8 W/m2 K (for window test size 1230x1480mm).
- Glazing package, Ug value – 48mm (4-18-4-18-4), Ug = 0.5 W/m2 K. Glass package can be modified.
- Air permeability – Class 4
- Water tightness – Class 6A
- Wind load – Class C3
- Fittings – Roto NT; Maco
- Finish – Clear colours based on current colour chart.
- Opaque colours from RAL and NCS charts.
- Silicone – Wacker or Perennator, colours: clear, white, light brown, dark brown, black.
- Handles – Hoppe Secustic Atlanta handle in white, silver, olive. Key lock handle in colours as above – option. Knob handle in colours as above – option.
- Gaskets – Gasket in rebate – with closed profile TPE manufactured by Deventer or Primo. Sash – double seal. Frame – gasket in upper and vertical elements (grey or brown colour).
Ecoplus 78 mm
Stylish design, sharp edges and strong construction.
Ecoplus 78 mm wood system is an innovative profile with a 78 mm installation depth. The wider profile and the warm triple glazing unit provide the user with high thermal comfort. An additional advantage of the window is its three gaskets, which ensure tightness and good sound insulation.
Fittings and glazing can be added or modified to achieve the desired parameters: increased comfort of use, increased anti-burglary and sound insulation.
The system is characterised by high tightness and very good thermal performance. Modern design, sharp edges and robust construction are additional advantages of Ecoplus 78 mm profile.
- Construction – With a frame and sash section of 78 x 81 mm and a single frame construction, we can provide any shape and size of window if technically possible.
- Material – Three-layer glued scantling, homogeneous or combined in length. Types of wood: pine, mahogany, meranti, oak.
- Uw value – 0.89 W/m2K (for window size 1230×1480 mm).
- Glazing package, Ug value – 42 mm (4-16-4-14-4), Ug = 0.6 W/m2K. Glazing package can be modified.
- Sound insulation – Sound reduction for standard unit Rw = 31 dB. Glazing unit with improved sound absorption (option) for Rw = 34-42 dB, depending on selected glazing unit. For more details on acoustic glazing units, please visit our supplier website.
- Air permeability – Class 4
- Water tightness – Class 3A
- Wind load – Class C2
- Fittings – Roto NT; Siegenia Titan AF;
- Finish – Transparent colours based on current colour chart. Opaque colours based on RAL and NCS charts.
New Line 68 mm
One of the most popular window systems with a long tradition. Easy to use and maintain.
This is the best choice for those who value unique and natural materials.
The New Line 68 mm wooden profile system is an original profile with a 68 mm installation depth and three seals between the frame and the sash.
This system is a classic choice for high performance homes.
It comes with double glazing and a flexible range of staining options.
- Material – Three-ply glued scantling, homogeneous or combined in length. Wood species: Pine, Mahogany, Meranti, Oak
- Heat transfer coefficient – The heat transfer coefficient for the window with the test dimension is Uw -1.3 W/m2K.
- Fittings – Roto NT locking fittings with microventilation and anti-burglary catch.
- Wrong handle position blocking – option.
- Anti-burglary fittings – option.
Traditional sash windows
Sash windows are windows that do not open on hinges (like casement windows). They open on a sliding mechanism, either horizontally or vertically. Horizontally sliding sash windows are known as “Yorkshire sash” windows. They give the house more internal space and more interior design options, which are often limited.
Sliding sash windows are also sometimes considered the best choice if you value good airflow in your home, especially if you choose two sliding sashes. With one opening at the bottom and another at the top of the window, you can create a cooling convection flow that is perfect for the summer months.
- Wood – Softwood / Hardwood;
- Construction – Sliding sash up and down or sliding tilt;
- Available with cords & weights and spiral balance;
- Finish – high quality stains; micro-porous paints (RAL colour chart);
Environmentally friendly REMMERS products; Single or two-tone;
- Glazing – Standard: Thermofloat Ug= 1.1 W/m2K; Glazing options: Laminated glass,
Reflective, SunGuard, Sound reduction, Patterned, Bioclean;
- Opening – Standard: Sliding up and down; Optional: Sliding tilt;
- Hardware – standard: furniture from renowned companies such as
- Gaskets – Q-lon by Schlegel;
- Bars – (optional) Georgian Bars (RAL colour chart); Astragal Georgian Bars; Face Fixed Astragal Bars, same colour as window, dividing the window into sections, each section glazed separately; Traditional glazing beads;
- Warm edge – colours: silver, black, light brown, dark brown;
- Extras – “horns”, key locks, drip vents, sash stops;