Thermo wood window.
Classic choice for high performance homes.
Thermo 92 mm wood window.
Perfect performance parameters and a very low heat transfer coefficient.
This wooden system is the best response to the ever increasing costs of energy carriers.
Thermo 92 mm woodwork combines perfect performance parameters and a very low heat transfer coefficient what makes this first choice when you are looking for a top shelf product.
Thermo 92 mm window is equipped with three gaskets and can be offered in very large sizes (scroll down to see size restrictions table).
If you are looking for windows manufactured for optimal clarity, airtightness, thermal performance, and durability, this is the right product for you.
- Material – Three-layer glued scantling, homogeneous or combined in length. Wood types: pine, mahogany, meranti, oak.
- Uw value- 0.8 W/m2 K (for test size window 1230x1480mm).
- Glazing package, Ug value- 48mm (4-18-4-18-4), Ug = 0,5 W/m2 K. Glass package may be modified.
- Air permeability – Class 4
- Watertightness – Class 6A
- Wind load – Class C3
- Fittings – Roto NT; Siegenia Titan VV
- Surface treatment – Transparent colours based on current colour chart.
Opaque colours based on RAL and NCS charts.
- Silicone – Wacker or Perennator, colours: transparent, white, light brown, dark brown, black.
- Handles – Hoppe Secustic Atlanta handle in white, silver, olive. Key-lockable handle in colours as above – option. Handle with a button in colours as above – option.
- Gaskets – Gasket in rebate – with closed profile TPE manufactured by Deventer or Primo. Sash – double gasket. Frame – gasket in upper and vertical elements (grey or brown color).
|Hinge Type||Standard||Concealed||Power Hinge|
|Min Frame Width||450 mm||572 mm|
|Max Frame Width||1521 mm||1521 mm||up to 1300 mm|
|Min Frame Height||450 mm||416 mm|
|Max Frame Height||2450 mm||2450 mm||up to 3100 mm|