Durwin Line - wood aluclad window.
A Unique, contemporary look.
Appearance, performance, clear class leader.
This outward opening windows have been developed in view of recipients from the Northern Europe where this type of joinery is most popular. Their carefully designed, slim construction gives the impression of simplicity and sublime elegance.
Characteristic for these windows is their design and the method of opening the joinery – to outside, which increases the amount of space available in the room. Thanks to this solution, items may be left on the sill when opening the window.
Additional sealing in windy conditions is provided by the profile structure, where the window sash is pressed against the frame. As a result, the harder the wind blows, the more tightly the gasket adheres, and the more secure is the window.
The use of high quality materials: selected glued scantlings, multi-clamp ferrules, heat protection glazing units, and modern production technology allows obtaining a product with excellent aesthetic and functional parameters.
Such a unique design allows for easy maintenance and ensures every window stays in optimum condition for longer periods of time. They are perfect for buildings that are more exposed to weathering: mountain areas, coastal zones.
- Construction – Single frame, frame dimension 56 x 92 mm, sash dimension 56 x 68 mm. All technically possible shapes and dimensions.
- Material – Pine, meranti or oak timber.
- Sound insulation – Sound reduction for the standard unit Rw = 31 dB. Glazing unit with improved sound absorption (option) for Rw = 34-42 dB, depending on a selected glazing unit.
- Uw value – The heat transfer coefficient for the window with the test dimensionis Uw -1.3 W / m2K.
- Glazing – Double-glazing, single-chamber (4-18Ar-4), 26 mm unit, the heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.0 W / m2C (BS EN-674), inter-pane cavity filled with argon.
- Triple-glazing, twin-chamber (4-10Ar-4-10Ar-4), 32 mm unit, the heat transfer coefficient Ug = 0.8 W / m2K (EN-PN 674), inter-pane cavity filled with argon.
- Triple-glazing, twin-chamber (4-4-10Kr 10Kr-4), 32mm unit, the heat transfer coefficient Ug = 0.6 W / m2K (EN-PN 674), inter-pane cavity filled with krypton.
- Maximum glass thickness in frame 40 mm, in sash 44 mm.
- Ornamental glass, safe, with sun protection properties – option.
- Spacer – Aluminium Spacer – standard.
- Warm edge spacer – option.
- Window muntins – Vienna (glued wooden + internal aluminum
widths: 22, 32, 42 mm), inter-pane, construction widths: 60 mm or 80 mm.
- Fittings – Supplied by IPA Denmark.
- Gaskets – Single gasket Q-LON 3053 supplied by Schlegel.
Glass gaskets: both sides black 3 mm gasket supplied by Deventer.
- Silicone – Wacker or Perennator, colours: transparent, white, light brown, dark brown, black.
- Surface treatment – Transparent paints according to Sigma Coatings colour chart. Opaque paints according to RAL and NCS colour charts. Four coating system, impregnation, primer, interlayer, topcoat.
- Cladding – Aluminum cladding cut 45° Mechanically gripped or welded. Colors according to RAL color cart. Cladding supplier Aluron.
- Handles – Hoppe Secustic Atlanta handle in silver.
- Key-lockable handle in colors as above – option.
|Hinge Type||Side Swing||Side Hung|
|Min Frame Width||476 mm||442 mm|
|Max Frame Width||976 mm||894 mm|
|Min Frame Height||393 mm||393 mm|
|Max Frame Height Windows||1700 mm||1700 mm|
|Max Frame Height French Door||2450 mm||2450|