Econoline aluminium windows and doors
Econoline - System Description
Window and door system without thermal insulation, used for constructing innerwalls, both fixed and those with windows and doors.
- Frame’s built-in depth is 51 mm (6 mm more than widespread standard) which gives ease for the designers and comfort for the contractors.
- This system allows to use glazing packages starting from 3 mm up to 38 mm thick. The glass is installed and sealed in sash rebate with use of glazing beads, aluminium sections and gaskets.
- Econoline system is compatible with other Aliplast systems: common glazing beads, gaskets, corners and hardware.
- This system offers a version of door profiles with Eurogroove hardware rebate used for mounting clamp rebate hinges.
- Econoline doors can be built into partitions made of Econoline segments or into other walls with any construction, according to building’s technical project.
- The possibility of constructing sliding doors, swing doors, joining walls at any angle and strengthening of already made or installed elements.
- Option of bending profiles (detailed specification of profiles and detailed technical parameters of profile bending process are available in the customer area of the website www.aliplast.pl).
- A wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, anodized, bi-colour.
Econoline - System Specification
|System||EL windows||EL doors||PD-EL doors|
|Depth of frame||51 mm||51 mm||51 mm|
|Depth of leaf||60 mm||51 mm||51 mm|
|Glazing range||up to 37 mm||up to 37 mm||51 mm|
|Type of windows/doors||casement, tilt and turn||turn only||turn only|